Tag: Liebster Award

25 mars 2013



Hello lovelies, hope you've  had a great day

A couple of days ago I was tagged by the beatiful  NESRINE ,a new Tunisian blogger , she 's just created her blog a couple of weeks ago  and I recommend you to check it out "my life style journey by me"  Thank you so much dear for the tag , I was deeply touched & honored. 

The Liebster blog tag is apparently a way for bloggers with less followers; to meet new people & gain more ones. So the chosen nominees have to: 

 "...write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer and should not tag the person who tagged them"

so let's get started :)

11 Facts About ME

  I'm a great cook ,I can create my own new recipies and prepare a whole diner for a big ceremony. 

I hate wedding ceremonies,espeacially the Tunisian ones. 

Along the years I developped a "Chorophobia"  or Fear of Dancing  _espeacially at weddings when people grab you violently to the dance floor and insist that you dance, because it's either your BFF's wedding or simply because they want so. I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE that._   

I can date younger men. 

 I hate politics.

 I never go out without my makeup on.

I'm obsessed about computer science and medicine.

I haven't got a driving licence yet :/ 

It's been 13 years that I haven't been in LOVE, I mean real love.

I can easily get someone out of my life, if my freedom is threatened.

I'm an organisation FREAK


Here are my answers


- What is your biggest dream?

Become a celebrity Makeup artist & Hair stylist and have my own  Beauty saloon.
 

- 3 adjectives that best describe you?
Adventurous, independant, unconventional

- What is your dream job?
A plastic surgeon 
 
- What is your dream country to visit and why?
I wish someday I could visit The USA and Australia. Two melting pot societies, yet completely different from each other.

 -What is your favourite book?
"Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" and "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by sophie Kinsella, it seems like she's talking about me.
 
- If there's one movie you have to tell me to watch, what movie would that be?

I'm a thrill movie freak , I was touched a loooooooooot by
it's a breath taking movie about kidnapping, assault, murder, rape, escape & revenge

 
- What is your favourite / go-to item in your wardrobe?
My white leather jacket & my used blue levis jeans
 
- What is your biggest flaw?
                 
       let me break some rules and add three more ;) I'm unpredictable, authoritarian  , obsessive compulsive shopper and a baaaaaaaad money manager.
 
- What is your greatest quality?

pff I've got loads :)) just one won't describe me (lool I'm kidding)
let's say I'm a perfectionist to the bones, I pay attention to every single veil, I do things with a lot of love, attention and care (je laisse rien au hasard)


- What is your favourite time of day?

Basically "morning time" , when I wake up, prepare breakfast , drink my coffee, do my makeup  while listening to mosaiqueFM 

or when I start my first class at 8.30 am, I can be at my best :)
 
- Your best childhood memory?

When I was 10,  at class,my teacher came to announce me the birth of my little brother, I was crying and soooo  excited that I run to the door to reach my dead, not caring about the cats and dogs falling rain nor about my class that I missed :)) Everybody was laughing at me :)

 

 Here are my questions ( btw they're not beauty related ):

                                                  What's your life's Goal?

 Do you have a useless talent? 
 
What is your worst habit?  
 
What is your biggest achievement?

 
What object is an absolute must-have? 
 
 
What is the most hilarious rumor that was ever spread about you? 
 
  What was your most embarrassing moment?

 
If you could be a character in a book, or on a TV show who would it be?
 

what part of your body would you change surgically?  
 
 
 What LOVE tip / advice would you give from a single / married perspective? 
 
If you could live in a different time, a different place, a different era—where/when would it be?
 

Blogs to tag


So here it goes, in no particular order 

http://beautybyalma.blogspot.com/
So yeah, this is a bit about me....you will observe that I am not that interesting. Nonetheless, I hope you have enjoyed getting to know a bit more about me!

 
 If you do complete this then send me a link or comment within this post - below; I'd love to read your answers and see what you all come up with




7 commentaires:

My Muse: The Blog a dit…

I've really enjoyed reading every word of this post :)I was smiling while reading it :p we have a lot in common: my freedom is the most important thing in my life too that's why I have a gamophobia :p one of my dreams is to visit America and my favourite time of day is morning :) Thank you for answering my questions lady :* PS: I'm going to start watching the movie you have just recommend it :D

http://mylifestylejourneybyme.blogspot.com/

Unknown a dit…

I'm pleased u did :)) it was a pleasure answering it, can't wait to read urs
happy we'got stuff in common :))) can't wait to know ur opinion abt the movie :))) xoxoxo

Unknown a dit…

Here are my answers thank you again for having me tagged :))
http://t5albizandotherstaff.blogspot.com/2013/03/tag-liebster-blog-award.html

Unknown a dit…

Je viens de decouvrir ton blog !! Joli decouverte !! j'ai adoré lire ton article :) Gros bisous

http://mycosmobioandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Unknown a dit…

je suis vraiment ravie de découvrir le tient, il est hyper super mega intéressant, je suis membre à ton blog, tes 2 pages fb ainsi que tes chaine u tube :))
encore merci d’être passée "mycosmo bio"
plein de bises :)

Carolyne O' a dit…

Congratulations darlin!
What about following each other? Just let me know!

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

Unknown a dit…

thank u so much caro for the follow, I love ur blog & i am a subscriber ;))

Enregistrer un commentaire

your comment will make me happier :)